About Lifelong Massage

Jen Kobrick LMT, NCTMB, AOS #MA71315
Please call to set up a session with me at Body Balance Massages!
321-567-2524
2625 Barna Ave Suite J, Titusville, FL

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Informed Consent


Informed Consent

1: Payment and Confidentiality

It is my commitment to be on time for our sessions and maintain your privacy and confidentiality. I will maintain a professional, clean space that is safe physically and psychologically. I will be present in our sessions and give you my full attention and best work. In return, I expect you to also make every effort to arrive on time, clean, and ready for our sessions. Payment is due at the time of the session in cash or check. The fee for returned checks is $20. If you need to cancel a session, I ask that you give 24 hour notice or I will expect payment for the session.

It is my professional duty to maintain your privacy and confidentiality. Some conditions may require my communication with your doctor or other professionals, but I will ALWAYS seek your written consent before disclosing any information about our work to other parties.

2: Purpose of Massage

Massage and bodywork can help relax a person and relieve stress. It can help rehabilitate after an injury or surgery, or help with pain, arthritis, and many other conditions. Therapeutic massage can improve quality of life and the function of the body, and prevent injury or pain in the future, However, none of these results are guaranteed. If you feel that you are not getting as much benefit from our work as you would like, please let me know and we can try another approach. Every therapist and every client are different- you may respond differently than others.

Please understand that my work is therapeutic, designed to enhance your life and help you achieve wellness- it can be very enjoyable, but it is NOT sexual.

3: Other information

Most people disrobe fully for therapeutic massage sessions, but please only remove what you are comfortable with. You will be draped at all times, except in the immediate area I am working on. If you feel pain, or discomfort, please let me know, as my goal is for you to benefit from my work.

If you have any questions about therapeutic massage or any aspect of my work, please ask! You will see greater benefit from our work the more you are involved!


I, _______________________________ have read and understood this information and agree to receive therapeutic massage from Jen Kobrick, LMT



X__________________________________________________ Date: _____________

No comments:

Post a Comment