About Lifelong Massage

Jen Kobrick LMT, NCTMB, AOS #MA71315
Please call to set up a session with me at Body Balance Massages!
321-567-2524
2625 Barna Ave Suite J, Titusville, FL

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Prenatal Massage (For Free!)

I am working on expanding my skills by completing continuing education in prenatal (pregnancy) and postpartum massage therapy. In order to complete my certification, I need to provide practice massage sessions.

I am offering these one hour massage sessions for free. However, I only need a limited number to complete my training, so this is first to book an appointment, first served!

You must be currently pregnant or have given birth within the last month. You must be having a low-risk pregnancy with no complications, or have a doctor's note stating that it is safe for you to receive massage. All sessions will be performed at my office in Titusville.

Prenatal massage has incredible benefits for expectant mothers! It helps to relieve the aches and pains as your body changes and increases relaxation. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Call or email to book!

No comments:

Post a Comment